Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Which company is the best for buying a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops samsung on ... does the samsung series 7 gamer stack up against the best of the best
best gaming laptops samsung image



the_commis


I am looking to buy a mid-range gaming laptop.

Alienware was good years go. Since Dell bought them, they are now shit. So, I was looking to go elsewhere. Xotic seemed to have reasonable prices though I have never heard of them before.

Opinions? Ideas?



Answer
Before jumping in and making a purchase I highly recommend you check out this laptop reviews :) I picked out some which I think are true value for money yet still offering high performance.

Acer Aspire 5733 High Performance 15.6 inch Notebook - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/acer-aspire-5733-high-performance-15-6-inch-notebook

Samsung R730 17.3" High Performance Notebook - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/samsung-r730-17-3-high-performance-notebook

Toshiba Satellite Pro C660-125 15.6" High Performance Budget Laptop - http://digitalgadgetsworld.co.uk/laptops-notebooks-pcs/laptops-notebooks/toshiba-satellite-pro-c660-125-15-6-high-performance-budget-laptop

I hope these suggestions help you choose your perfect laptop

How to stop my samsung laptop from overheating?




Eevee


I bought this laptop (Samsung RV511) in october 2012. It's ran pretty well since then, but recently (in the last month or so), it's been running hot, especially when playing games; the CPU was reaching 95°C, and the game would freeze up for a few seconds. I think the problem is the fan since I can't feel much air coming out of the vent.

Any way to solve this? I want to try cleaning the fan, but It's buried pretty deep and I'm afraid I'll mess something up if I open it. Will just blowing compressed air into the vents do anything or is that bad for the laptop?



Answer
95°C is really bad for your CPU and computer in general. I guess you use the computer for a fairly long period of time per use so that is probably why it is firing up so high.

It is a good idea to invest in a cooling pad, these things raise your computer, allowing more heat to escape and to cool it down at the same time with a fan blowing underneath. I suggest getting one from coolermaster, since my friend has one and it works well




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which company is the best for buying a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Great blog you have here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! you can also check this https://mzgadgets.com/best-laptop-for-world-of-warcraft/

    ReplyDelete