Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Help me with Sims 3 plz !?

best gaming laptops september 2011 on ... around $ 1300 you can get msi gt683r delivering superb gaming gaming
best gaming laptops september 2011 image



Mhmmd Bin


Mhmmd Bin hamza
Best answer 0%
0 answers
Member Since:
September 02, 2011
Total Points:
95 (Level 1)
Points earned this week:
95

Your Open QuestionShow me another »
Help me with Sims 3 plz !?
HI , I installed sims 3 on my Mac Pro .. it lags after i put a sim in a house then i can't play , the game just stops there ..

my mac pro :

Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

why does it lag when i want to start playing with my sim ! ?

help plz
2 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.
Action Bar:stars - mark this as Interesting!

Email
Edit
Answers (1)

Ben

Your processor and memory exceed the game's requirements.. however your onboard graphics could be causing this issue. I would go into the game options and turn down the options to a low-medium setting and go from there. Also lower the resolution to 1024x768 and go up from there if it plays fine.
Source(s):
Long time Sims player





------------------ read from here plz




sorry i wrote all of this but i didn't know how to reply -

I did what u said but that didn't seems the problem ..

here's how it goes : I created a Sim nd when i was done i clicked on the â mark obviously to save my sims nd go back to town , the game lagged nd my whole mac is lagged nd i had to shut it down by holding the shut down button ,

anyways , the game lags when i do that nd when i put a random sim in any house then i click â to start playing - then the game lags !


plz help me with this , nd the graphic doesn't seems that much of a problem so
sorry if i forgot to mention that I'm using a MacBook pro ,

so my graphic card sucks on my laptop .. can i change it ? can i buy a better one for gaming - i don't mean like heavy kinda gaming so .. what do u recommend me of ?

if i can't then that would be a different topic



Answer
For future reference you click the "add details" button to respond.

Anyway, your onboard video is most likely causing the lagging. You need a dedicated video card to get a modest amount of performance out of the game. Because your onboard shares your computers memory that causes the computer to slow down... and if you had a 128mb dedicated video card then the signal wouldn't have to travel through the MB. This is why the Sims 3 minimum system requirements specifies the 128mb video card because of this.

Also check for any spyware or excessive programs running in the background which could be hogging your resources.. This is what I'd think would be causing the game to crash. (video causes lagging, lack of resources causes crashing/freezing). Ultimately, my decision would be to re install the operation system so that you can start playing on a clean slate without any accumulated crap which could be bogging down your computer.

Update: If it must be a laptop, then I recommend anything with equal specs of your current one except with a radeon or nvidia graphics accelerator. That will be good enough for the game to run decently. However, i recommend a gaming desktop.. that way you can pick and choose each and every component and install them with ease.

PC Strategy Games????




Jamie


Hello everyone, i have a new macbook pro laptop but i happen to know that I am getting a program called Parallel which will allow me to run windows simultaneously with my mac operating system so ill be getting back into pc gaming! I dont like starcraft 2 and really used to enjoy games like Age of Empires but that game is pretty old at this point. Do people still play this game? Regardless tho, what are some of the better strategy games on the market that are like age of empires?


Answer
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Civilization V is the fifth offering in the multi-award winning Civilization strategy game series featuring the famous "just one more turn" addictive gameplay that has made it one of the greatest game series of all time.
it has a mac version too: (released September 29, 2011; 2 months ago)
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GAME!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
Well, actually I was just playing it, I took a pic for you from my screen:
http://up.liz.ir/files/4shayan.jpg
as you can see in the pic, I chose America.
have Fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help me with Sims 3 plz !?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment