Sunday, November 24, 2013

What type of Asus laptop do you prefer for a college student?

best gaming laptop with longest battery life on ... Battery Technology: A battery designed for the long haul, the Samsung
best gaming laptop with longest battery life image



devil-eye


I am going to college this fall and I am thinking about getting an Asus laptop. I personally would like the laptop to be able to run most of games plus long battery life. Any price around 1,200$ would be acceptable to me. Which Asus laptop model do you prefer? And how is the quality of an Asus laptop in general?


Answer
Go to www.tigerdirect.com and look at their laptops.

I dunno about Asus but I got an ACER for 600 bucks and it ROCKS! It is worth around 1000 bucks too.

I'm not like trying to advertise them but they do have great deals.

What is the best and cheapest laptop for college?




S.I.B.


I need a cheap and great laptop that is easily portable around campus. I plan to use it for microsoft word, gaming, and possibly programming. I prefer a long battery life.


Answer
get a acer netbook it only cost $300 and it works really well!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of Asus laptop do you prefer for a college student?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment