Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Entertaining things to do on a plane?

best gaming laptops summer 2012 on Gaming Notebook Deals
best gaming laptops summer 2012 image






I have an iPad, iPod, Kindle, Laptop, camera (maybe), and of course books.


BQ: good movies from 2009-2012

MUST BE PG-13 and under
@Chris

I don't get what is so funny. I worked hard to get these things, did my chores, got straight A+'a (I have dyslexia), and I respected my parents. I paid for all of this with my own money. Please think before you talk/type.



Answer
- Watch movies.
- Listen to music.
- Have a conversation with the person next to you.
- Read your books.
- Play games.
- If you're tired enough, you can sleep through most of the trip.

BQ: "(500) Days Of Summer", "Inception", "The Social Network" and "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World". They're all from around 2009 to 2012 and they're all PG-13, so I hope you enjoy your trip :)

can anyone advice me for a good laptop?




Max Evans


I'll need a laptop by the summer of 2012 .. i need it to be a good strong laptop for gaming and about 1000$ as max price please answer me if you know well about laptops not just for to get points.


Answer
For 1000 bucks, you could pick up an Asus g53 or even a G73 on sale. If you want something a little more hardy, you might check out a Mac like a previous guy said. Gaming on them is slowly coming into play. Also, HP and Dell are good places to check for deals as well. I have an Alienware M17x-R3, and, when it works, it's awesome! You can find them for about 1200 if you want to go that high. Sager, Digital Storm, and other "boutique" makers have gaming laptops starting around that price as well. Keep in mind, don't spend the extra money on a uber-fast processor and 16gb of RAM, 90% of games cannot use 4 core processors, and extra RAM only really comes in handy if you are going to have TONS of stuff running at the same time. I'd say a good core i-5 and 6-8gb of ram, couple with at LEAST a 1gb DEDICATED graphics card, and you got a winner. Hope this helped.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Entertaining things to do on a plane?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment