Friday, January 10, 2014

The Sims 3 keeps crashing within minutes after I start playing?

best gaming laptops in the world 2013 on The Best Computer Configuration For An Ultimate Gaming Experience ...
best gaming laptops in the world 2013 image



Emily


The Sims 3 is repeatedly crashing within minutes after I begin playing. After 1-5 minutes of being in the game, it freezes and closes, giving me the "Sims 3 has stopped responding" message. I've done everything, and I'm getting desperate.

I do have custom content, but only a very small amount and it all seems to be working properly. I have not changed or installed anything for quite a while. This problem started only a day ago, and after countless attempts of uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting my computer and what not, nothing is working.

I tried the DEP thing, adding files and changing settings and what not. I could have done it wrong, but I highly doubt it. It did not work, and yes, I restarted my computer after I did it to enable the settings. I included the files for every one of my expansion packs, the launcher, AND my base game as I was instructed to do. No difference.

I have a few mod packages, but they've been installed for a year now and have never caused any problems. I always delete the cache files (SimCompositor, CASpart, Compositor, & Script) before I begin playing my game. I've tried playing the game with and without deleting them and I get the same outcome each time.

I've had Overwatch installed for 7 months now. It worked when I needed it, but now the game has a new problem and I don't know what it is but OverWatch isn't fixing it.

I tried resetting all Sims in the town, too.

My game is up to date, as far as I know. I'm not sure if this makes a difference but the game is version 18.0.126.021001. If I hover over the icon at the bottom of the game launcher the number is 1.50.56.021001.

I wasn't sure if it was a RAM problem. I have the base game, World Adventures, Generations, Ambitions, Pets, Late Night, Town Life Stuff, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, and University Life installed. But University Life has been installed two weeks now and hasn't caused a problem so I don't see how it could be RAM considering nothing has been added to the computer, but I could be totally wrong about whether or not that makes a difference.

Any help at all would be much appreciated! I'm very sick and I'm running out of things to keep me entertained so I want to fix this as quickly as possible! Thank you! :)



Answer
This post is a bit longer but I hope it helps!


Well, I've been playing this game for about 2 years and I'm also having that kind of problem for months now but I just tolerated it. I frequently contacted EA support for these kind of problems because I can't stand it anymore. Most of their suggestions actually work for me. Even my PC doesn't meet the requirements of the game, most of my settings are set from medium to high which is why it causes severe slow down of the system at various times but mostly, it works that smoothly. Anyway, you may try these things as suggested by EA support and mine too:


= Try using Razer Game Booster from Razer. I use it every time I play games and if you know enough to computers, you may disable some of your system processes that use most of your system resources which causes slowdown and conflicts in your game. And of course, it's FREE.

I use a 5 year old laptop with Intel Pentium Dual core running Windows vista with 2 GB of ram and it works around 85% for me depending on your available ram and your PC condition. If you really want a faster gaming experience, consider upgrading your RAM if possible.

Now I have a new computer, I've decided to use these solutions for solving other people's problem. :D

Here's the links:
Game Booster
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster

You may try other products from IObit which also maximizes PC performance:
http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

OR

=Maybe your system doesn't meet the requirements in running the game as you install every expansion pack including the stuff packs and its custom contents. Sometimes things might interfere with your game such as background tasks or corrupted files in your cache. I'm also having the same problem and for me, it freezes a lot and then crashes.

You may try using "Razer Game booster" by Razer to temporarily disable any unwanted programs which may interfere with your game.

Here's the link:
https://help.ea.com/contact-us?product=the-sims-3

Try using this one too:
Can You Run It?
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

OR

These things must be done in order [(Be sure to back-up all your mods and custom contents) (you may download your custom content if you purchased them from The Sims 3 website)].
*Uninstall The Sims 3 with IObit Uninstaller and use the "Powerful scan" for any leftovers (e.g. Registries)
Link:
http://www.iobit.com/advanceduninstaller.html

*Try playing The Sims 3 first (base game only) and check if the game will crash.
*Try playing The Sims 3 with all the settings on low as possible.
*Update the game and try playing The Sims 3 again.
If it worked:
*Try installing custom content and check it again.
*Try installing ALL expansion packs and check it again (with its custom content disabled).
*Try playing the game with all the expansion packs and the custom content and check it again.
*Try installing the mods with all the expansion packs (with its custom content disabled). Check it again.
*Try playing The Sims 3 with all the expansion packs including all custom contents and the mods. Check it again.

OR

Try placing your PC in a cooler room.

OR

=Try this:
https://help.ea.com/article/black-screens-crashing-or-freezing-in-sims-3-try-windowed-mode

OR

=Try contacting EA Support for your issue.
Here's the link:
https://help.ea.com/contact-us?product=the-sims-3

Still nothing?
Try buying a new PC!

============================================
I compiled everything just in case it might solve your problem.
I hope this helps! :)
Tell me what you think!
============================================
Updated: April 7, 2013

What's a popular online game of the 2013 age with these perks?




Tyrannus D


For some time now I've been searching for that one game all of my devotion will be directed towards, but I've never found it. Now I turn towards others for help. I'm looking for a specific kind of game that can be run on a laptop, one that does not require a high-end computer. I'm looking for a game with these perks:
A game that is Free-2-Play
For the computer, and is compatible with a laptop-----Windows 7/8
A small download, one that is safe and reliable
Open-World, and GTA style (Plenty of vehicles to drive, or going on foot.)
Upgrades, like in Saints Row The Third (Car modification, character customization)
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag style graphics (As realistic as possible)
A game that lasts, something that you won't get bored with in a year
If said game has police notoriety, one that is not as relentless as that of [Prototype] 1/2
Such a game that allows you to be an indestructible foe, like a fully leveled SR3 player
Destruction-On-Demand, that of Mercenaries 2 World in Flames
Vehicle-On-Demand, that of Mercenaries 2 World in Flames as well (Airdropping in vehicles)

There probably isn't a game like this, but I'll never know unless I ask. From my current knowledge, Saints Row The Third, Just Cause 2, and Mercenaries 2 World in Flames are pretty close in comparison with these perks. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.



Answer
APB Reloaded is mostly like GTA. It's free-to-play and I think you would enjoy it. It does require a minimal graphics card that can withstand it. If you have a gaming computer, I think you'll be fine. It's a fun game, I think you would enjoy it. It has character and car customization and you can choose between becoming a cop or criminal, it's up to you! It's open world and you can face other people in real-time while doing a mission. Try it out! It is a safe and reliable download, you might be asked to download some toolbars (gamersfirst) but you can easily deny it and move on with the download of the game. Download it from Steam. Have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: The Sims 3 keeps crashing within minutes after I start playing?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment