Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What is the best gaming laptop for around $1500 to date (1/6/2013) ?

best gaming laptops to date on Bestselling PC Video Games for 2011  2012
best gaming laptops to date image



Ace271993


I want to know the best gaming laptop for the price and why please! Thank you for your time!
OR if you can show me a great computer build and list out what I will need and prices please do so.....



Answer
first of all you know you can build your own computer for a smaller price and still have a beast pc?

How can I transfer The Sims 3 saved game date to another computer?




Robby Lace


How can I transfer The Sims 3 saved game date to another computer? I have an iMac and am going to be moving and getting another iMac, how do I transfer the saved game date? I was told that I can install The Sims 3 on multiple computers, is that true?


Answer
I don't know what the licensing agreement is for installing it on multiple computers, though most allow for at least 2 as long as they're not both running at the same time (so desktop and laptop).

On a PC the saved games are here:
C:\Documents and Settings\*USERNAME*\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves

Back that up and SavedSims for the characters.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop for around $1500 to date (1/6/2013) ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment