Monday, January 6, 2014

What is the bast way to buy a gaming laptop that is cheap.?

best gaming laptops for college on TOP 5 CHEAPEST HIGH QUALITY LAPTOPS FOR STUDENTS ~ Techversion.in
best gaming laptops for college image



chris s


I'm low on cash all the time and I'm in college. I need a laptop for college but I want to be able to play FPS shooter games on it like Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and Counter Strike: Source. Everytime I get close to having enough money to buy one I get hit with some bill that I have. I have tried to get it through my finace department in school but they say that I can't, But I still see everyone else getting it through them. I don't want to to have to get a credit card or any drastic measures that could hurt my credit in the future. any advice will help.


Answer
You must spend your money for the best brand.

As I know HP and Dell are the best in laptops for a long time and they are very reliable too. I trusted HP and I bought a HP laptop 2 years before, and still like the day I bought it. Didn't even have to service it at least once up to now.

I recommend you to buy a HP (with experience) or Dell laptop.

On www.hp.com you can even customize your laptop. And also you can check the price.

Can you help me pick out the best laptop?




Mcgrufer


Hey guys im looking for a high end gaming laptop that i can also use for college which i will be entering soon. What I am asking you guys if you could please search the internet for the best gaming/school laptop you can find for me. My only requirement is that the price of the laptop must be $1500 or less (this includes any customizations made to it). Please provide a link to the laptop's webpage and possibly a list of its specifications.

Thanks again so much guys.



Answer
I recommend this one:
--ASUS G75VW-TH71 Gaming Notebook - 3rd gen Intel Core i7-3630QM 2.4GHz, 12GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Blu-ray/DVDRW, 2GB NVIDIA GTX 660M, 17.3" Display, Windows 8 64-bit for $1149.99

Check out the link below for more details.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the bast way to buy a gaming laptop that is cheap.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment