Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Where can I buy a good gaming laptop?

best gaming laptop 400 on ... com/other-brand-laptops/36341-best-asus-w90-review-gaming-laptop.html
best gaming laptop 400 image






I have a budget from around 400-600, but I want to buy it on credit anyway, so somewhere that will offer this.
I just bought the Sims 3 and my laptop isnt up to spec. So it needs the requirements to fit this.
I'm having a look myself but i'm absolutely clueless when it comes to gaming laptops.



Answer
If you want a quality gaming laptop, I'd suggest stretching your money a little more and going for the MSI GX630-028US 15.4-Inch Laptop...
* 2.0 GHz Athlon Dual-Core Processor
* 4 GB Memory
* 250 GB Hard Drive
* Windows Vista Home Premium
* 15.4-Inch WSXGA+/WXGA ACV Display (1280X800), NVidia 9600 GT Graphics (512MB DDR3)
It's not worth going too cheap on a laptop if you're going to using it for gaming - this one will run you over $700, but you'll get the performance you need:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001L5U0RG?ie=UTF8&tag=innovatincuba-20

What is the best gaming laptop for $500 and under?




Jack


I would like to buy a gaming laptop to play Battlefield 3 or Black Ops 2 at medium to high graphic settings smoothly.


Answer
You're going to want a desktop. I know that's not the answer you're looking for but all gaming LAPTOPS are like 1000$+ dude. You can build an extremely solid Desktop for 400-450$ and get exactly what you want. If you don't build you'll be looking at 700-1000$ for one and will never be as well made as a custom one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment