Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What is the very best gaming laptop I can get for under 900 dollars?

best gaming laptops for minecraft on ... laptops cybersecurity computer hacks technology hacks gaming howto
best gaming laptops for minecraft image



Alex


Ive been trying really hard to find a gaming laptop lately but I'm no computer genius haha. I would love a laptop that can run skyrim on at least medium settings and minecraft on high setting with no lag. I'm not amazing with computers so a lot of help would be incredible. Sadly though I can't go over 900 dollars. Thanks! :)


Answer
Choosing a laptop computer can depend on whether youâre looking for a cheap computer or if youâre looking for the best performance. I will focus on looking for the best computer according to its performance without taking into account its price. There are many factors that can be considered when choosing a laptop, but the most important features to pay attention to are processor speed and amount of RAM, CD-ROM, USB and floppy drives, and hard disk space.

What does a decent gaming laptop require?




Taya


I would like to purchase a decently running gaming laptop. I really want it for Minecraft but It'd be nice for it to work well for other games, I'm not sure which ones. Anyway... I don't know anything about this stuff so I was just wondering what I should look for, like how many GB etc. I was looking at the toshiba satellite c855-S5201 at Best Buy. I don't have a lot of money so this would be a great price for me. Thanks. Just as long as Minecraft runs well it'll be good for me.


Answer
You are NOT going to run Minecraft well on a $400 laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the very best gaming laptop I can get for under 900 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment