Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Is an alienware laptop good laptop for College work and Games?

best gaming laptops for college on Best Top 10 Low Priced Gaming Laptops in 2013 | Web Gyaan
best gaming laptops for college image



Slipknot66


I am looking for a good gaming laptop that can also be used for college work since I'll be a freshmen in College next year. I was looking at alienware laptops and heard they were good, but I am also open to other laptops that are good for the all around School work and Gaming.


Answer
ALIENWARE is over priced man !
but if you have the money it's ok :)
but if u want to save some money and do games .....as powerful as alienware comparing to some models of it
Lenovo y580
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor 2.4GHz, 6M CacheMax Turbo Frequency 3.4GHz
Memory8GB DDR3 up to 16gb
Hard Disk Drive 1 TB HDD 5400prm
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX660M with DirectX 11 2GB ddr5
dOptical Drives6 x Blue-ray reader
Display type 15.6" Full HD LED-Backlight 16:9 Screen 1080p
Price 1000 usd or a little cheaper

What is a good laptop to get that is worth around $1000?




Mike


Ok so im looking for a solid gaming laptop for college and i have about 800-1200 dollars to spend on it. I'm not the greatest with computers so I just need some tips on what I should look for so I don't get ripped off and get get the most powerful laptop for my money's worth. Also any good sites that can give comparisons would be appreciated as well.


Answer
Lenovo Y580

Core i7 3610QM processor - Great
Nvidia 660m GTX video chip - Excellent
8 GB of DDR3 RAM

$899 not including tax. Get Lenovo coupon on notebookcheck site




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is an alienware laptop good laptop for College work and Games?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment