Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Is it possible to become good at digital art?

best gaming laptops the verge on Pictures of Cheap Neoprene Laptop Sleeve
best gaming laptops the verge image



KillerKara


I've been trained in traditional art and I'm very comfortable with it, however I want to expand my horizons and try something new. I recently got into digital painting. I always felt a bit jealous over all those digital artworks on deviantart, I want to paint like them! Especially since I'm going into game design and graphic design. One little problem is that... when I try to paint on my computer on photoshop, I have great difficulty controlling the mouse, I keep making crooked lines and stick people and it's really irritating me. I've been so used to hand drawing everything and when I try to use mouse to paint I am on the verge of throwing my laptop out the window. please help, what should I do :c.


Answer
you have to work at it enough so that the medium becomes irrelevant.
then your artistry, alone, comes through.

Does a better router give better ping in games?




weirdooo


I am playing Conquer online, and experiencing high ping. im on a laptop. should i get a better router? with more mbps?


Answer
yes

Possible issues for high ping.
1) Wireless card is too far away from router.
2) If wired, might be too many connections overwhelming the router.
3) If DSL, the RJ11 cable that runs from a jack to the router is too long.
4) The hotel is too far away from the central office to get proper speeds which gives high pings.
5) The modem could be on the verge of failing.
6) The router could be on the verge of failing.
7) You've got spyware on your computer causing issues with speed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to become good at digital art?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment