Friday, January 10, 2014

Should i buy a gaming laptop now or wait for a few months for a newer models ?

best gaming laptop for your money 2011 on Affordable Ultra Gaming Rig | Wizardofwinds's Blog
best gaming laptop for your money 2011 image



Moon Face


I finally saved up some money to spend on my gaming .

I am going to buy a 6 month year old gaming laptop , everything is awesome in this laptop but the video card is only GT 555m GDDR3 3GB , which is still in a old generation .

Should i wait for a new release of this mode with include GDDR5 VRAM or buy this ?



Answer
You should wait til 11-25-2011

Black Friday.... :)

How much will my laptop go for online?




Joshua


I am a gamer, and I purchased a laptop in 2011. The laptop however wasn't built for gaming, but it sufficed for the time. Now 2 years later, It is out of date, and I dont have much use for it. I would like to know how much it would go for if i put it online so I can have more money for a nicer computer. Heres the specs that im aware of.

-Windows 7, DirectX 11 also
-Pentium CPU
-2048 MB RAM
-Dell computer
-It also comes with the charger


If somebody would be willing to tell me how much they think it would go for, I would really appreciate it! Thanks.



Answer
Exact model number?
~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should i buy a gaming laptop now or wait for a few months for a newer models ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment