Monday, July 15, 2013

HELP! My laptop's internet does not work!?

best gaming laptop reddit on ... 1000 | Laptops Under 500 | Laptops Under 300 | Best Gaming Laptops
best gaming laptop reddit image



Penus Maxi


So the thing is I will be on the internet watching videos, reddit, or whatever and then all of the sudden the pages won't load, I know it can't be the internet since my internet works on my desktop, plus it will usually start working again once i restart my laptop. This is getting annoying since I like to play League of Legends a lot and it will suddenly disconnect. PLEASE HELP.


Answer
If your internet suddenly disconnects, it might be bad hardware or bad network drivers. Try to update the drivers if you can. Like shannon said, there's usually a wifi switch on most laptop. reset the switch and your network will reconnect. Otherwise, go to Start>Control panel>hardware and sound>device manager>network adapters>find your network card> right click> disconnect and then reconnect.
btw, since you like playing League of Legends, i'd suggest checking out their giveaway site http://www.leagueoflegendgiveaway.com/ for free in-game prizes :)

Gaming computers good for DayZ, Around $500?




Jack


Any gaming computer that I can buy, or some instructions that i can use to build one. I play DayZ on a very cheap laptop and it sucks. I'd only pay up to $500.


Answer
Look at neweggs tutorial on how to build a computer and stop by reddit.com/r/buildapc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: HELP! My laptop's internet does not work!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment