Saturday, July 20, 2013

What is the best laptop to buy for gaming under 800 dollars?

best gaming laptops under 800 dollars on Long Hair Chihuahua Grooming Styles
best gaming laptops under 800 dollars image



Gabriel F


Wanted to buy a new laptop because this one is crapping out on me. Anywho have any advice on which laptop to buy? I would like it to have a good video card because I want to be able to play current games on it like Fallout 3 or something.


Answer
Well the Asus is a nice laptop you can find better deals on gaming laptops. The 4G of ram might be little lite for gaming, go with anything that has 6G of ram. Don't spend more then $600 they are going down.

Good laptop to buy at a store that is able to play these games?




James


-minecraft
-roblox ( for my kid)
-A call of duty game maybe? ( If not then that is off my list)

I asked this question before I kept getting answers that don't make much sense....I'm planning to buy a new laptop that is under 800 dollars. Please be really specific. Also I don't want a laptop that I have to buy online.
I hope i can buy that at a store :/



Answer
I followed Jay's link and found that the laptop was a dell inspiron 15.6, which is in stock at walmart.....You can buy that laptop at your nearest Walmart store and enjoy your games! I'm not sure if you can play cod on that laptop (depends on which game you want to play) but anyway I'm sure that the laptop will be able to handle roblox and minecraft.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop to buy for gaming under 800 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment