Sunday, July 14, 2013

I downloaded a game called Fantasy Earth Zero but the start button isnt there it only has a Exit Button. HELP!?

best gaming laptop on earth on XBL Gamertag: susan0020
best gaming laptop on earth image



Demyx


HELP PLEASE! I WANT TO PLAY IT! Ok so i downloaded a game onto my laptop and when i finaly waited the day it took to load it i clicked it to play AND THE START BUTTON WASNT THERE!!!! i only say a EXIT button whats wrong with it?


Answer
More than likely your computer doesn't meet the recommended system requirements and your grapics card can't handle all the graphics needed to display the game. I suggest you add more details about your computer and ask your question again. You can email the question if you choose so.

What's the best way to buy a great gaming laptop without paying stupid prices?




draclif


I game with Everquest 2, Call of Duty 2, Battle for MIddle Earth, etc....high performance games but my wife and I can't afford stupid dell or alienware prices. I want a killer machine for less than a grand...where can I get it?


Answer
I dont know, i think Alienware would be the best thing. Your right though they are expencive, have you tried any of their cheapest comps. or laptops? My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5100, but it cant handle my games. It overheats alot and no its not the battery, i checked. I think a 300 dollar laptop would suit you fine, try an HP.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I downloaded a game called Fantasy Earth Zero but the start button isnt there it only has a Exit Button. HELP!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment