Saturday, July 20, 2013

Where can I buy a good gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops budget on gaming laptop or desktop
best gaming laptops budget image






I have a budget from around 400-600, but I want to buy it on credit anyway, so somewhere that will offer this.
I just bought the Sims 3 and my laptop isnt up to spec. So it needs the requirements to fit this.
I'm having a look myself but i'm absolutely clueless when it comes to gaming laptops.



Answer
If you want a quality gaming laptop, I'd suggest stretching your money a little more and going for the MSI GX630-028US 15.4-Inch Laptop...
* 2.0 GHz Athlon Dual-Core Processor
* 4 GB Memory
* 250 GB Hard Drive
* Windows Vista Home Premium
* 15.4-Inch WSXGA+/WXGA ACV Display (1280X800), NVidia 9600 GT Graphics (512MB DDR3)
It's not worth going too cheap on a laptop if you're going to using it for gaming - this one will run you over $700, but you'll get the performance you need:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001L5U0RG?ie=UTF8&tag=innovatincuba-20

What is a good customizable gaming laptop?




The Doctor


I need a. Customizable gaming laptop that can also hook up to a printer for school. My budget is anything below 1200 us dollars.
Thanks in advance
Also in needs a battery life of more that 4 hours



Answer
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152339

decent laptop gaming high max

laptop battery can last 4 hours or more if on power saving mode




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a good gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment