Monday, July 15, 2013

How do I move my sims 3 expansions from pc to laptop?

best gaming laptop video card 2012 on ... XPS14-10909sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook Laptop Review | Best Laptops Reviews
best gaming laptop video card 2012 image



Xq


I have the base game installer but I just borrowed the expansion packs from several friends. Now I have a new laptop (ACER) which has better RAM and a better video card, and I would like to play sims 3 on it. I installed the base now just for the EPs. How do I move them by just using the regedit function?

PS. Dont tell me it doesnt work cuz my teacher did that when he wanted the base game. Problem is he doesnt work in my school anymore and moved to who-knows-where.



Answer
I did try to move the Electronic Art folder from my Computer to my new Laptop, and it never work. I don't think it's possible, or it is only possible if you are a computer whiz.

I found this software, hope it can do the trick for you: http://www.ghacks.net/2012/05/29/how-to-move-installed-programs-in-windows/

Instead of struggling yourself with moving the games, how about looking for a torrents download. You aren't pay for it either way.

Is it possible to get a $700 Gaming PC that can play Skyrim on high settings?




Jett


My birthday is coming up and I want to get a gaming (laptop cause they're cheaper) so I can play AT THE LEAST 2011 games and below, but if I could get one for 700 that could play 2012 games like Skyrim that would be great! Thanks! I was thinking about going to my local computer shop.


Answer
Actually In terms of gaming and raw power... a desktop has a lot more to offer. You could buy say a 800 dollar gaming desktop, and the price for a laptop with about the same power, is about 1400-1600. If this changes you mind... take a look at MyCustombuild.com, they have a option for about 800 that will pack a much bigger punch than any 700 dollar laptop you will find on the market, will also play all games from 2011 and also ones from 2012(not ultra settings though).
ALSO*** Desktops are MUCH easier and CHEAPER to upgrade for gaming because usually the only upgrade you may need in the future is a video that you can pick up for 100-200 bucks to continue playing the newest titles. (really you can spend as much as you want on video cards, but 100-200 should do the trick.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I move my sims 3 expansions from pc to laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment