Thursday, July 18, 2013

what components could i put in a regular laptop to make it a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops pc on In this post well review three new gaming laptops that have really
best gaming laptops pc image



Josh


I want to pc game. But I can't afford a nice 1000$ gaming laptop. SO lets say i buy a decent Dell, or Acer. What would be good to put in it thats not extremely expensive that would make it a good gaming laptop? Thanks.
I have a xbox, and i don't mind paying for online. But i there is some upcoming games i want to play on pc.



Answer
Laptops are not for gaming. They will overheat and wear out. They have insufficient cooling and the parts are not built for sustaining heavy 3D applications for hours on end.

Go desktop. Large box, lot of cooling, quality parts. Then there is less regret when the laptop parts burn or keeps fuming carbon monoxide on your desk.

Laptops are usually 50% cheaper than real parts. But so is what you get.

Be well.

What is a moderately priced and good playing gaming laptop?




Corey


I'm going to boarding school next year and my parents have told me to start thinking about what laptop I want now. Since PC games will be the most accessible entertainment source, I want a gaming laptop that can run most games at a decent framerate (30 fps or above) on mid to high settings. I also want the price range to be under $1200 so that there is a higher chance my parents will get it. Please no Windows 8. I hate it. Thank you for your input.


Answer
ASUS Republic of Gamers G55VW-DH71 15.6-Inch Laptop
Intel Core i7-3610M 2.4 GHz Processor
8 GB DDR3; Windows 8
500 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
15.6-Inch Full-HD 1080P LED Screen, Nvidia GTX 660M 2G GDDR5 Graphics




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what components could i put in a regular laptop to make it a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment