Saturday, July 20, 2013

How can I get an Alienware notebook shipped to India?

best gaming laptops in india on Best Directors who Changed Bollywood Forever | MensXP
best gaming laptops in india image



Ashwad P


I want an Alienware notebook shipped to India as it is the BEST.How do I go about it and get it shipped to India?If there is any other company giving better laptops,please can you tell it?Which is the best company providing high-end gaming laptops?
I am not asking any relative to bring it in India.By the way,are they sold in shops in India?



Answer
Alienware does international shipping if you request it. But you will have to pay import duty that is the catch.
Best if someone buys it in U.S and brings it, cause in India their is a law 1 person is legally allowed to bring upto 2 laptops with them on a flight without having to pay import duty.
There are many companies that do gaming laptops, its just alienware is now the designer product. But it isn't as famous as it was before, as they are now owned by Dell.
There is the HP series of gaming laptops
There is the Voodoo Series

What is the best brand of laptop right now?




geniphurb


I have a crappy old Dell that runs very slowly that I got as a high school graduation present in 2000. I need to upgrade! I play WoW on my desktop and would like to play it on the road. My biggest complaint about the old Dell (other than it's oldness) is that it is sooooo heavy! So basically I'm looking for the best lightweight gaming laptop.


Answer
Well you asked for brand.. best multimedia computer currently in the market is from TOSHIBA. Amazing built and quality and its warranty coverage world wide is amazing. Most sold notebooks are from TOSHIBA. Oh and this is world wide survey. To my knowledge, in USA its DELL which is sold the most. In Middle East, Toshiba, in India HP. In middle east few months back HP overtook Toshiba.. but Toshiba got a solution to that quickly and took the lead.
As I'm an Indian living in ME i'm not sure where exactly will you be.. and cant tell you the very exact answer. Models vary from regions to regions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get an Alienware notebook shipped to India?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment