Monday, July 15, 2013

Where can I find a cheap gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops under 400 on buybedspreadsforgirls....Best Laptops 2013 Best Gaming
best gaming laptops under 400 image



hanky


I need a cheap gaming laptop under 400$ (500 if necessary). It would need to run the new diablo 3 coming out this year. If it can run that thats the laptop i need.....please help.


Answer
This is the best one out right now:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00322PYZE?ie=UTF8&tag=pc-laptop-ans-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00322PYZE

What is an okay cheap gaming laptop?




Nik


I am looking for a cheap gaming laptop hopefully under 400 dollars. The specs don't need to be to high considering I will mainly be playing games like Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, and Spiral Knights. I'd also like it to have a built in mic. A camera would also be nice but its not necessary.


Answer
There is no such thing as a "cheap gaming" laptop. To run games, you need a dedicated video card with dedicated video ram. That alone adds $100 to $200 or more to the cost of any laptop.
Any laptop under $400, forget any serious gaming, it will not happen....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a cheap gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment