Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What is the best gaming laptop to run WoW at high settings?

best gaming laptops world of warcraft on World of Warcraft Dark Portal laser-etched MacBook Pro : Tech Digest
best gaming laptops world of warcraft image



Jules


Hey everyone! I'm searching for a great gaming laptop. I need something that is capable of running World of Warcraft at high settings with around 25 to 35fps. I was looking at the Acer Aspire 8735G and the Samsung R780.

What laptop would be best? ty!!



Answer
Asus seems to have some of the best deals.

15-16 inches here
http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-15416-laptops-ct-95_51_149.html

17 inches here
http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-laptops-ct-95_51_150.html

in the 15-16 inch category i'd recommend the N61JQ.
in the 17 inch category you should take a look at the G73JH.
These are of course what I'd recommend - you could probably go for some of their cheaper models and get more than adequate game play.

What is a good but cheap gaming laptop that can run World of Warcraft on MAX settings?




Charlie


I'm looking for a gaming laptop around $700 or less preferably. Im not trying to run Crysis 3 or Battlefield 3 on max settings more like smaller games such as WoW, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and perhaps a few other games on steam. I would like to run games like that especially WoW and TF2 on max settings. Please if anyone knows a good gaming laptop that can run that in my price range please give me an answer.

Thanks.



Answer
try http://www.newegg.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop to run WoW at high settings?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment