Thursday, July 18, 2013

Should I sell my xbox 360 for a gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops for kids on Best Laptop Brands For Gaming 2013
best gaming laptops for kids image



Coulton


I like gaming but I move around a lot and its getting annoying bringing my xbox everywhere. Also, what is the best gaming laptop under $700?


Answer
The market seems to be full of xbox 360 machines.
Thrift shops too. Hang on to it for the kids.
can't help with which laptop.

What type of gaming laptop should I get and how much does it cost?




a guy lol


I want one that can handle most games but I am only a kid without much money so I need to know how much it would cost so I can start a goal.


Answer
Sony laptops are good for gaming I'd definitely recommend getting a Sony Vaio for a starter but if you want a full on gaming experience you should save up for an Alienware M11x R3.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I sell my xbox 360 for a gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment