Sunday, September 1, 2013

Are dell laptops good to play a video game on?

best gaming laptops under 700 dollars on Laptop im looking for laptop that Top rated by sherri l buying
best gaming laptops under 700 dollars image



pastcars


I have the complete addition of the sims 2 and all the expansion packs. Are dells laptops good to play a video game on? IF so what kind should I get and what features do I need. Keep in mind I want to stay under 700 dollars. It will also be used for school since I go to school online.


Answer
I would not touch a Dell if you give me one or a Mac.

Is the HP Pavilion dv5t series the best laptop for my requirements?




Minizahra


Well, I really want to get a laptop under $700 dollars
My estimated price for this laptop is 680.
But I really want a:
FAST LAPTOP
with
WEBCAM
and
is alright to play
CD GAMES
ex. Sims 2??

Would this be a good laptop?
I could change the processor if I custimize it..?

Plz help
Thanks



Answer
Hey...

HP Pav's are good. I run one. How fast is fast? RAM is easy enough to change in a laptop if the 2GB isn't enough for you. They've also got a model with 4GB, depending on how much you're willing to pay. The webcam is there, and I use a built-in HP webcam myself, which works really well.

There's a DVD drive, so you can use both CDs and DVDs, as well as burn them. Games like The Sims take very little resources, so you could even go with something lower-end. You don't really need to worry about a "gaming" PC unless you're getting into really graphically intensive games, which would be more in the FPS or Action/Adventure genre.

This would be a good laptop.

Rofl, you won't be changing the processor. If you're okay with voiding your warranty, try the RAM first.

Just a note: The speed depends a lot on your operating system as well. I'm assuming this will come with Vista Home Premium. You might want to look at other available OS's, and decide how you want it to run, and whether or not you'll want to do some further modifications.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are dell laptops good to play a video game on?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment