Sunday, September 1, 2013

I am a student, and I am going to get a laptop. Help me in my decision?

best gaming laptops under 50000 on 100,000 YOUTUBE VIDEO VIEWS REAL HUMAN CLICKS
best gaming laptops under 50000 image



Parisha Y


Well at present i am going for DELL XPS M1530 LAPTOP.
I liked it features like-
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8100
Genuine Vista Home premium- Well i wanted to ask that people say that Vista is not a nice OS. Otherwise I shall go for XP
3GB dual channel DDR2 RAM, 320 GB SATA HDD
256MB NVDIA,GeForce, 86000 GT- Well i didn't under stood What are these.
Mcfee Security Centre- 15 Months- Well i don't like it i want norton,avira,nod 32.
Well I am also getting
Slot Load DVD, 2Mp webcam,Finger print reader, HDMI port- Well these are not important.
WEll i want all these things
But also I can go IBM,HP,VAIO or compaq.
i want them under 40000 to 50000 Rupees
i shall also play all the versions of IGI also.
In other companies all these features are present let me know



Answer
First "256MB NVDIA,GeForce, 86000 GT" is the computers grafichs. It is a pretty good graphics card so thats fine.

Why don't you think the HDMI port is important? It will make you have the opportunity to watch films and play games from your computer on a HD tv or on a projector in great quality! (Just a thought)

Dell is always fine you will not get cheated in price, but you will also never get a very good offer.
VAIO is a great computer, but you pay alot extra for the Sony brand and the design, you have to think about how important those things a to you.
Lenovo(IBM) I can't say anything bad about Lenovo, great high quality laptops, where you get what you pay for (some thinks the design a boring).
HP/Compaq (same company now) are also very nice laptops, I would compare them with dell, maybe with a little more pop design and alot of bloatware(software that comes on your comp. that u dont really need or choose yourself)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am a student, and I am going to get a laptop. Help me in my decision?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment