Sunday, September 1, 2013

Where can I find a good gaming laptop that I can do monthly payments on?

best gaming laptops newegg on iBUYPOWER Valkyrie Gaming Laptop Now Available at NewEgg and Best Buy ...
best gaming laptops newegg image



James


I just want a good gaming laptop that I can monthly payments on.

Would like at lesat a nvidia 8700 graphics card, good processor, and 2GB of ram.

Thanks all :)



Answer
there is always the the manufactures websites. you will see all of their models and some will even custom make one for you. they will also offer their own credit on the website that will let you make the monthly payments.

many of the gaming laptops are from other brands you won't find in stores. such as asus laptops, or alienware etc. you can do a search on newegg.com and use their payment program.

one of the biggest advantages to getting a brand name you find at any store, is the warranty. just keep that in mind. i know dell and hp have gaming set ups. check them out.

What is a moderately priced and good playing gaming laptop?




Corey


I'm going to boarding school next year and my parents have told me to start thinking about what laptop I want now. Since PC games will be the most accessible entertainment source, I want a gaming laptop that can run most games at a decent framerate (30 fps or above) on mid to high settings. I also want the price range to be under $1200 so that there is a higher chance my parents will get it. Please no Windows 8. I hate it. Thank you for your input.


Answer
Actually my laptop: Intel Core i5-2450M 2.50GHz, with albeit not the best graphics, can run most games quite smoothly. Such as Starcraft 2 and the Total War games with ease. It was only about $1000 after tax + setup. You could probably find something better on NewEgg.com. That's where I was looking, and I actually found a really nice one for $800. My laptop's original price was about $600, I think.

To find out if you can run a game, and how well, go to GameDebate.com and to the "Can I Run it?" section.

NOTE: I did not get my laptop from NewEgg, but with a little research, you can find something good, and for a good price. $1200 is actually the optimal amount for a laptop that can usually run most games on High-Ultra. Or so I've heard.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a good gaming laptop that I can do monthly payments on?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment