Sunday, September 1, 2013

What laptop would you recommend for school?

best gaming laptops under 850 on Best Weekly Deals - Best Gaming Laptops | Best Gaming Laptops
best gaming laptops under 850 image



Justin


So I'm interested in buying a new laptop for school, preferably a PC. My budget is loosely around $800-$850. I don't plan to use it for gaming just for school needs like writing papers researching and what not, so I really just need a functioning laptop with reliable speed. Which laptop do you guys recommend and why? thanks


Answer
Have a look at ASUS N53SN-EH71
- Quad core (2.2 with Turbo Boost to 3.1) - Not that many brands offer that for under 1000$.
- Up to 16 GBs of RAM - I haven't seen this option in any other laptops other than Alienware.
- Numpad - Some people don't like this feature, but I find it very useful, specially when using programs like Excel, but this is almost standard now in 15" laptops.
- Silent - When I'm using all its resources, there barely any noise coming from it.

What is a really great laptop for under $850?




sportsfan8


I am looking to buy a laptop for games and video editing and homework. What is the best for under $850?


Answer
Last night I ordered a Inspiron 1501 (AMD TL-50 Microprocessor) with 1GB Memory, Vista Basic, CD/DVD R-W, 60GB HD for only $549.00+taxes (In CA it is 8.25% tax). I think you will need at least 2GB for playing games (it may cost about $150 for additional memory). With some other extras I think you can easily be below $850.00.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What laptop would you recommend for school?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment