Thursday, September 5, 2013

What's the best gaming laptop for around 800 bucks?

best gaming laptops pc on best gaming laptop 2011 best gaming laptop 2011
best gaming laptops pc image



Ty


I am wanting to start pc gaming and move away from consoles some, and want a good gaming laptop around 800$.


Answer
what about del gaming model?

Can you modify a gaming laptop the same way you can a desktop?




It's true


I know nothing about PC's, and I'm thinking about getting a gaming laptop as opposed to a desktop. Mainly because I can take it with me. That being said, can I modify it just as easily as I could a desktop? And are the parts more expensive?


Answer
It's no where near as easy to modify a laptop as compared to a desktop. But it is possible, albeit extremely limited. However, seeing as you know nothing about PCs I wouldn't recommend it anyway. RAM and Hard Drives are still very easy to upgrade in a laptop, somethings more-so than a desktop, but aside from that, it's a tricky business. If you're thinking about getting a laptop for gaming you'll need to get something that will stay current for a few years. I always recommend ASUS, simply because they make strong, reliable, and affordable machines. In fact, consider taking a look at ASUS's G75 series of gaming notebooks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best gaming laptop for around 800 bucks?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment