Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How do I add Game Genie to my NES Emulator on my laptop?

best gaming laptops ever made on Top 3 Most Creative Computer Mods - TechEBlog
best gaming laptops ever made image



n99seal


I currently have the JNES emulator with every single Nintendo game ever made on there. However, I would like to some how add Game Genie. Does anyone know how I can do that and also how does it work?


Answer
go to get-your-rom.com
they have a huge selection of games and emulators hope this helps!

Are there any upgrades I can make on my laptop to play games?




dwong013


...Hardware or software. I'm not really into games, but I'm thinking about getting Bioshock. By the way, I'm totally computer illiterate, so I haven't ever made any upgrades to my 3 or 4 year-old laptop.


Answer
PNY 8800 GeForce GTX PCIe Graphics Card (VCG8800XXPB)

this will help you out BIG time...it is easy to install and it should be compatible with any computer, even with your computer being 4 yrs old!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I add Game Genie to my NES Emulator on my laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment