Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Good laptop make me get a good one 10pts?

best gaming laptops 2013 cnet on ces: Latest News, Internet Trending, Videos, Photos
best gaming laptops 2013 cnet image



nicole


I have exactly 500 dollars my old pc broke I used it to record my gameplay with an HD PVR 2 GE look me up on YouTube TIMKTxAutoTune I would prefer if I can buy one at Walmart or best buy much have 8 gigs of ram doesn't have to have touch screen if does and too expensive tell me or lower the ram it might make it cheaper I like to edit record gameplay montages videos games are awesome so yeah I got 500 dollars and I need a really good laptop at editing windows-any must be at Walmart or best buy I can pay 600 (with taxes) please find a good laptop


Answer
Hey, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
http://www.onedollarcomputersolutions.com/laptop.php

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-3121_7-5758â¦

Most reliable laptop and tablet brands: the results

Apple tops the list, as might be expected from such a premium PC builder. Apple products are far from cheap, but they do offer a quality experience. Runner up Dell has a very different business model. It, like other high-ranking brands HP and Asus, operates as a volume laptop maker, selling many thousands of laptops and tablets every week. We would expect to see them, and Lenovo, high up in our list because they sell so many units: but their higher ranking suggests a lot of satisfied customers.

Apple: 19%
Dell: 12%
Asus: 11%
HP: 11%
Acer: 9%
Lenovo: 9%
Toshiba: 9%
Samsung: 7%
Sony: 6%
Alienware: 3%
Fujitsu: 1%
MSI: 1%
Panasonic: 1%
I do not agree with this. But this was the results of a large survey...

The best 8 pc's for sale at this time by pc advisor...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/laptop/3214618/best-pc-you-can-buy-2013/?cmpid=HTML-DN210613&olo=daily%20news

That is a great question, hope I was able to help. Good Luck...



Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

Please help? My external hard drive is not recognized by any of my devices?




k80


ok so I have tried plugging it into my pc, the laptop and I tired it with the hard reader (to watch movies on my TV) and it's not recognized by any of them. It happened all of a sudden. it used to work fine. I mean sometimes (but very rarely) the laptop didn't detect it but now none of the devices recognize it.
I have very important documents in it. Does anyone know what I can do? even temporarily so I could copy my stuff somewhere else?
I'm not very smart when it comes to computers either so please explain everything I need to do step by step.
I would really appreciate it
Hi Bob,
Thank you so much for answering. Unfortunately your email is not mentioned in your profile and I'm not sure if you will get back to my question but my external hard drive is not listed in the disk management, even though it's connected to the pc.
any idea what I should do? :(



Answer
http://memorycardrecoveryblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-recover-deleted-files-from.html
Open "Run" type in "diskmgmt.msc", this opens the disk manager. Find the drive, right-click on the drive, scroll to Change Drive Letters and Paths, you can then give it a dedicated drive letter. Every time you plug it into your computer, it will use the drive letter you assigned to it
Here is the information you can use to see what games your computer can play.

Asoftech Data Recovery this is free the ideal rescue package for those who have accidentally deleted files, emptied the Recycle Bin, or even reformatted a disk or flash drive containing important data. The software is designed specifically to help recover lost or deleted files. Operation is simple, just select the folders or disks where the deleted files were located and 001 File Recovery operates to recover deleted files. Deleted files can also be recovered from SmartMedia, Secure Digital, Compact Flash, MemoryStick, ZIP, USB hard drives or other media. 001 File Recovery supports NTFS, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems and uses Raw Search technology to determine file types according to known data structures. This technology enables discovery of deleted files even if their location and size is not stored in the file system structures. Asoftech Data Recovery key features list: - Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin - File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows. - Disk recovery after a hard disk crash - Get back files after a partitioning error - Get data back from RAW hard drives - Recover documents, - Safest read only software...

Read more: Asoftech Data Recovery - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com  http://download.cnet.com/Asoftech-Data-Recovery/3000-2248_4-75328850.html#ixzz1WF4HfwcD Hey, I enjoyed your question, I am a retired computer technician. I hope I have helped you...


source: CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good laptop make me get a good one 10pts?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment