Thursday, September 26, 2013

What's a popular online game of the 2013 age with these perks?

best gaming laptops in the world 2013 on ... in 2013 laptops world recent posts top 10 best ultrabooks in 2013 top
best gaming laptops in the world 2013 image



Tyrannus D


For some time now I've been searching for that one game all of my devotion will be directed towards, but I've never found it. Now I turn towards others for help. I'm looking for a specific kind of game that can be run on a laptop, one that does not require a high-end computer. I'm looking for a game with these perks:
A game that is Free-2-Play
For the computer, and is compatible with a laptop-----Windows 7/8
A small download, one that is safe and reliable
Open-World, and GTA style (Plenty of vehicles to drive, or going on foot.)
Upgrades, like in Saints Row The Third (Car modification, character customization)
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag style graphics (As realistic as possible)
A game that lasts, something that you won't get bored with in a year
If said game has police notoriety, one that is not as relentless as that of [Prototype] 1/2
Such a game that allows you to be an indestructible foe, like a fully leveled SR3 player
Destruction-On-Demand, that of Mercenaries 2 World in Flames
Vehicle-On-Demand, that of Mercenaries 2 World in Flames as well (Airdropping in vehicles)

There probably isn't a game like this, but I'll never know unless I ask. From my current knowledge, Saints Row The Third, Just Cause 2, and Mercenaries 2 World in Flames are pretty close in comparison with these perks. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.



Answer
APB Reloaded is mostly like GTA. It's free-to-play and I think you would enjoy it. It does require a minimal graphics card that can withstand it. If you have a gaming computer, I think you'll be fine. It's a fun game, I think you would enjoy it. It has character and car customization and you can choose between becoming a cop or criminal, it's up to you! It's open world and you can face other people in real-time while doing a mission. Try it out! It is a safe and reliable download, you might be asked to download some toolbars (gamersfirst) but you can easily deny it and move on with the download of the game. Download it from Steam. Have fun!

Is a Radeon HD 6770m graphics card good for 2013 gaming?




Jonathan


I got my laptop 2 years ago, it an hp pavilion dv7-6143cl. It's pretty decent with gaming. However a recent game couldn't work because my graphics card was not good enough it said. This was a voxel game, had a minecraft look to it. (Sorry cant really remember the name.) There is another game that is coming out soon that I've been waiting for since 2011. The game is called Cube World. Would my graphics card be able to run it on at least low setting. I know I can look at the system requirements, but honestly I can never tell whether or not my computer meets the requirements.


Answer
just from looking at the screenshots I'm getting the impression that Cube World doesn't need a super fast videocard. I'm really surprised that some game did not run at all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a popular online game of the 2013 age with these perks?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment