Friday, September 27, 2013

What should I do....?

best gaming laptops december 2011 on Best gaming computer
best gaming laptops december 2011 image



Galatea


Okay, so I've been best-friends with a guy since about November and December 2011. We began dating on February 4th, this year.
In the beginning, he spent a lot of time with me at school, cuddled a lot and all that. Since about two weeks now, he just basically ignores me in front of our friends (we have the same friends, as we're in the same clique) and they're geeks who like video games a lot, so they often talk about that. I like games too, but I don't game a lot since I only have a laptop, so I only play sims when I'm alone, but I don't mind war games and stuff like that when I'm with friends. So anyways, when they talk, I don't have a clue of what they're saying and when I do understand and try to join their conversation, nobody listens to me. It's like I'm invisible around them, or just an object. Sometimes my boyfriend will turn around and look at me, or give me a small peck on the cheek, or poke/tickle me, but he won't ever start a conversation with me. When we're alone we talk about ANYTHING but with friends...he just won't say a word.
Like today, him, a friend and I went to the piano room at school. My boyfriend plays guitar and me and the friend are pianists. There's only one piano in the room...so you can guess what end up happening. The boyfriend was playing his guitar, the friend was on the piano and I was in the corner, ignored, as always.
I normally wouldn't mind, I mean, if my bestie was around. But she's in love with someone and spends a lot of time with that person and I totally understand her for that. So I'm alone, everyday at school, while my boyfriend is chilling and talking about games with three or four friends. And I'm there, in the corner, just looking around, feeling like a social tool or something. I'M SICK OF THAT.
But there's another problem ; I'm not the quite of girl who whines about stuff like that or try to be controling, so I never tell him, because I don't want him to feel 'stuck' with me. -__-

What should I do?



Answer
He won't get upset with you if you don't bring it up all the time, so you need to tell him once and make sure he is listening. Whenever you can get him alone just tell him how you feel but try not to seem annoyed or angry, try to be reasonable and tell him your just a little upset. Try to spend more time with him outside of school and if you really want to know what his friends are talking about try to play the games with him or ask if he can show them to you. The internet (Youtube) is also a great way to hear about games even if you can't play them. Check out Tobygames on youtube. But if he doesn't start paying attention to you or including you or he thinks your silly for feeling that way then maybe you just don't need him. You could probably be just as in love as your friend is with someone else. Sincerely, A Fellow Gamer Girl

Laptop won't turn on, help?!?




SweetKarma


I have a acer aspire windows 7, got it in 2010, last year december 2011 it needed a battery replacement, I didn't have the money at the time so I continued to use the battery, well yesterday I was playing video games (grand theft auto san andreas) and all of a sudden it powered off and won't come back on, could it just be that the battery is dead? I just brought a new one, and waiting for it to come in, i press the power on button the light comes on for a few seconds with a black screen and i tried taking the battery out and trying the ac adapter method, the power light just stays on for 3 mins then power off, the fan doesnt even work, what could this be?


Answer
Is your ac adapter working?

Check if it's something to do with your laptop power cord or power source problem. Insufficient power might be the problem.

---Make sure your laptop power jack and charger plug tip are securely connected. If power jack is loose you can find laptop power jack on ebay. However, fixing and soldering the power jack requires professional skill.

--Always, the green/blue LED on charger needs to be constantly on. If not, replace the defective charger. Since battery/ ac adapter has its own lifespan and does not last forever, to help you save up some, you can consider getting a charger under lifetime warranty from store like topmic.com



Wish the Best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I do....?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment