Friday, September 27, 2013

Is it possible to get a $700 Gaming PC that can play Skyrim on high settings?

best gaming laptops for 2011 on best gaming laptop 2011 best gaming laptop 2011 best gaming
best gaming laptops for 2011 image



Jett


My birthday is coming up and I want to get a gaming (laptop cause they're cheaper) so I can play AT THE LEAST 2011 games and below, but if I could get one for 700 that could play 2012 games like Skyrim that would be great! Thanks! I was thinking about going to my local computer shop.


Answer
Actually In terms of gaming and raw power... a desktop has a lot more to offer. You could buy say a 800 dollar gaming desktop, and the price for a laptop with about the same power, is about 1400-1600. If this changes you mind... take a look at MyCustombuild.com, they have a option for about 800 that will pack a much bigger punch than any 700 dollar laptop you will find on the market, will also play all games from 2011 and also ones from 2012(not ultra settings though).
ALSO*** Desktops are MUCH easier and CHEAPER to upgrade for gaming because usually the only upgrade you may need in the future is a video that you can pick up for 100-200 bucks to continue playing the newest titles. (really you can spend as much as you want on video cards, but 100-200 should do the trick.)

How much will my laptop go for online?




Joshua


I am a gamer, and I purchased a laptop in 2011. The laptop however wasn't built for gaming, but it sufficed for the time. Now 2 years later, It is out of date, and I dont have much use for it. I would like to know how much it would go for if i put it online so I can have more money for a nicer computer. Heres the specs that im aware of.

-Windows 7, DirectX 11 also
-Pentium CPU
-2048 MB RAM
-Dell computer
-It also comes with the charger


If somebody would be willing to tell me how much they think it would go for, I would really appreciate it! Thanks.



Answer
Exact model number?
~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to get a $700 Gaming PC that can play Skyrim on high settings?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment