Thursday, September 26, 2013

What to do on a eight hour flight and am I crazy to packing this early?

best gaming laptops march on best gaming computer
best gaming laptops march image



whitney p


My family just brought tickets for a flight to Germany for March like two days ago. The reason why we are going in march is because my brother is being shipped out to Afghanistan. My family also wants to see his baby daughter my niece. We got a nonstop flight to Germany for eight hours but I have no idea what do on the flight. I am bringing my laptop and The Vampire Diaries first season dvd and hopefully my new iphone 4s(sprint) which switch carriers in January. What else can I do on the plane?


Answer
Oh, Ive had 11 hour flights :)
Theyre no that bad, really.
Take a book with you, watch VD, play on the little screen (theyre usually placed on the front seat..) so there's like games, movies, and so on...
sleeping helps too!
Hope you have a good timeee.x

What should I pack on my trip to washington?




Rain man


Hi,

I'll be in washington for three days (the first is just driving up) with the marching band. I don't want to overpack for once. What should I pack?



Answer
bring the necessary clothes, make-up,etc. then bring ur ipod/mp3. Any other things u can not live w/o (cell phone, laptop, games(DS,PSP)) Don't forget a camera, disposable in case u lose it, and a journal and some pens,to keep track of everything.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to do on a eight hour flight and am I crazy to packing this early?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment