Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What's the deal about Microsoft working on a new Windows 7?

best gaming laptop deals 2010 on Pendant of the Violet Eye Test AOE spells only effect of a layer stack ...
best gaming laptop deals 2010 image



lookat


I just heard recently, less than 6 months ago, that a beta version of Windows 7 is out. Is it a version that will eventually be called something else? I think Windows 7 sounds lame. Anyway, does anyone still use Windows xp? I do. I hear lots of negative stuff about Vista and now they want us to wait and see about Windows 7? What I want to see is a new operating system like Doors 2010!


Answer
beta is a testing phase

they do 'alpha testing' which is inhouse testing so they can iron out all the problems they find

then they do 'beta testing' in which they give it to the public (for free), who find all the tiny little errors and then report back to the company to fix them.

they recently release Win7:Release Client (which is free for an entire year), which basically means, this is the product they will sell next year, but they want the public to see it because the want to show everyone that they arnt trying to money grab. To be fair to it, its alot better than Vista, so i think it will fair well.

I still use XP on my laptop cos i know its reliable, i have Vista on the PC im using now because it lets me play the newer games. and i will put Win7:release client on this PC as soon as i have finished my uni work.

Doors....? it is called windows because the boxes that have all the pretty pictures and words are called 'windows'

so doors... we'll have to wait and see on that one haha

Where are some places where there are still cheap but good quality laptops left?




bessie


Requirements
Good game play and graphic chip/card
online shopping websites are okay too.
(laptop will be for my granddaughter)



Answer
I suggest you could find the great deals for laptops at amazon.com, the most trusted store online. Now, they're starting Cyber Monday 2010 event, Nov. 28-29, 2010, It's one of the biggest online shopping day of the year.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the deal about Microsoft working on a new Windows 7?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment