Monday, September 23, 2013

What is the best dell laptop?

best gaming laptops techradar on Nintendo 3DS review | Handheld consoles Reviews | TechRadar
best gaming laptops techradar image



Alec


I'm going to get a dell laptop for christmas and I want to know which one is the best. My parents are not going to spend over $500 so keep that in mind. It will be mainly for gaming, but all that means is that it has a disk drive and it can run games fairly well. The PC games I own are at least 2 years old and will work on Windows XP. I would prefer a Windows 7 or Vista operating system but I don't really understand the differences. I am trying to narrow down my choices to about 2 or 3, so feel free to include a few. Any suggestions?


Answer
CHECK THIS PAGE http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/laptops/whats-the-best-dell-laptop-905941

How do you set up a game server?




M


How do I make it to where a game that I created can be joined by another player on my network?
I would like to create a game on my desktop that my brother can join me in on his laptop.
Something like an MMO game.

-When I try to find the information that I'm looking for on Google, I find things about creating a server or creating a game, but not how to allow someone to join a game-world where other players are.



Answer
See the guide here: http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/how-to-set-up-a-dedicated-games-server-1053429




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best dell laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment