Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What is the best gaming laptop I can use to play only ONE game?

best gaming laptops pc world on The best Lego spaceship you'll ever see... : Tech Digest
best gaming laptops pc world image



Blank


I am planning to buy a gaming laptop. I play a game called world of tanks, and it's pretty advanced in specs and graphics. My old computer (non laptop) quit out on me and started to get laggy and crappy. In gameplay. I would like a good, very good gaming laptop that runs smoothly that I can use to play this game. The laptop can't have any crappy glitches and lags like my other pc did. Price range doesn't matter, as long as is it is 1500 and below... Unless there is something really amazing for just a bit more money. I don't understand video cards and ram and stuff like that, so can someone recommend to me a great preforming laptop that would be good for me?? KEEP IN MIND: I'm only gonna use this laptop for one game. I won't be using this for Facebook, YouTube and all that poop. Thanks for helping me out, I greatly appreciate it :)


Answer
Why would you want a gaming laptop? Do you plan to play while you're outside your home? If so, be aware that WoT requires a decent internet connection (not fast but good ping, forget about e.g. mobile connections).

A non-laptop will offer far better value for money and better ways to upgrade it. With your budget you can easily get a fine gaming desktop computer AND e.g. a tablet computer for mobile browsing and stuff.

What would be the best laptop to use for gaming?




AAES5FDP


Im looking for a new laptop which will play games such as Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead, Call Of Duty and many other games. The laptop i own currently doesn't allow me to play the games as it takes like 3 years to load and gameplay is very jumpy.

I don't understand what the difference between each laptop when i look at the specification on Pc World or Comets.

If i'm not asking too much would it be possible to link me to a UK website including a good laptop for gaming. preferably under £600.

Thanks.



Answer
grab an i3 or i5 processor and a good gpu. But mostly good gpu, cpu wont matter if you get stuck with an intel media accelerator.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming laptop I can use to play only ONE game?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment