Thursday, September 26, 2013

What's the best way to buy a great gaming laptop without paying stupid prices?

best gaming laptop on earth on  : Counter Strike Source V1.7
best gaming laptop on earth image



draclif


I game with Everquest 2, Call of Duty 2, Battle for MIddle Earth, etc....high performance games but my wife and I can't afford stupid dell or alienware prices. I want a killer machine for less than a grand...where can I get it?


Answer
I dont know, i think Alienware would be the best thing. Your right though they are expencive, have you tried any of their cheapest comps. or laptops? My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5100, but it cant handle my games. It overheats alot and no its not the battery, i checked. I think a 300 dollar laptop would suit you fine, try an HP.

How much exactly is the XPS M1330 laptop from Dell?




musiclover


I have been looking for a laptop for a little bit now and this laptop is the exact same one that my mom has but its just two inches smaller. My price range is 900-1000 but i really dont want to go over that; but if its by like 50 bucks or so its fine.The link to the laptop is really confusing me. So basically my main question is, what is the real price of this laptop?


Answer
This laptop comes standard at 750, however i would suggest NOT buying directly from a manufacturers website. As much as I love dell, they will hit you with unreasonable costs when you try and add-on simple things like ram and video cards. I would suggest looking at a site like Newegg.com, the best place on earth to find good computer deals. For instance -

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834115540&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL070209&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL070209-_-Notebooks-_-L1A-_-34115540

This laptop is 800 dollars, comes with free shipping and all the warranties you would get from the manufacturer's site, with an additional warranty if you are willing to pay 50/100 dollars. This pc has a 16inch monitor , 2.4 ghz processor (opposed to the 2.0 dell), 4 gigs for ram(opposed to the 3 in dell) and a great video card that will handle any games or video editing programs you throw at it, the geforce 9600.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best way to buy a great gaming laptop without paying stupid prices?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment