Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What are the requirements on a laptop to play multiplayer minecraft?

best gaming laptops 3d on Best Gaming Laptop 2013 - Top 10 Gaming Laptops
best gaming laptops 3d image



Devon


I don't know if I necessarily need a legit gaming laptop but I want to play with no lag. Stuff like ram and processor.


Answer
Well I'm no expert but you should have at least a 2.0 (coming from a guy with a 1.8 lol) processor. As far as the RAM, I have 2GB, but if you can find one with 3 that's great. For professional gaming laptops you're talking at least $1000, I got an amazing deal of $240 but mine isn't state of the art either lol. When logged in and in game, pause it, Esc, and go to Options, then Video Settings. Make these changes and the game should run a lot faster for you:

Graphics: Fast
Render Distance: Tiny or Short (Tiny works the best, but if you got a good laptop then you can go up to Short or Normal. Don't do Far unless you really need to, massive lagging)
Smooth Lighting: OFF
3D Anaglyph: OFF
GUI Scale: Auto
Brightness: Moody
Particles: Minimal
Performance: Power Saver
View Bobbing: OFF
Advanced OpenGL: OFF
Clouds: OFF

What is the most powerful laptop currently, or soon to be on the market?




David


Parents said that they'd let me get any gaming laptop of my choosing that costs below 3,000$ this Christmas since I've been getting straight A's . Was wondering if there's anything better than the Asus G73 JW? (preferably with a 3D compatible Graphics card)


Answer
Try Alienware, their laptops are crazy powerful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the requirements on a laptop to play multiplayer minecraft?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment