Thursday, September 26, 2013

What is the best should I do if I want to play modern PC games at max graphical settings if I've got this?

best gaming laptop graphics card 2011 on Cheap Apple MacBook iBook G4 Laptops
best gaming laptop graphics card 2011 image



Chrome


I've only got 130 Dollars (USD) to spend

I've got a laptop (purchased in 2011) with these specs:

i3 (2.53GHz)
Intel HD Graphics
4 GB RAM

I know that the processor is okay and the RAM amount too but the Intel HD Graphics is bad for gaming so I'm thinking if I could connect an external graphics card to my laptop. Can I do this? Is it worth?

I've also got a pretty old (about 10 years old) desktop PC with these specs:

Pentium IV (2.80 GHz)
ATI Radeon 9600
768 MB RAM

Should I buy components separately in order to upgrade this old desktop PC?

Or should I buy a new desktop PC?

Can you help me please?

I want to play PC games like Far Cry 3 at ultra settings...

Thanks and sorry for the bad english.



Answer
First off you can't upgrade the GPU in a laptop so you're stuck with Intel HD graphics.
Also although it may be possible to upgrade your desktop it probably won't be worth it, you'll have to pretty much replace all of the components including the motherboard since it will most likely only support old DDR/2 RAM and old processors.

You should just buy/build a new desktop. But with a budget of just $130 building a PC that can handle Far Cry 3 on ultra is impossible. Sorry.
I recommend just saving up your money until have at least $300+ if you want to be able to build a half-decent gaming rig.

Good Luck.

Where can I get a barebones laptop from 2010 or 2011 for 100-200 dollars? Or just suggest an idea?




Light Pro


I'd like something that works with i3 or i5 and a decent graphics chip. If you could give me a link or suggest an entire combo around 500 bucks that would be great.


Answer
This laptops is awesome.
This laptop has the sandy bridge version of the i3 which has really strong integrated graphics card. and very quick processor.
I was actually able to get around 35 FPS on Civilization V on low setting which means I could run smoothly at medium settings, which also means that you can play alot of other games like MW2, Fifa, NFS, Portal, Mirror's Edge, Red Alert 3, and games at this intensity on low settings. Fifa will surely run on medium settings.
Aside from the specs, The touchpad is a little bit rough at first as if you're touching very fine sandpaper, but after a while of use you get used to it and realize that it actually works better than glossy touchpads on other laptops.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best should I do if I want to play modern PC games at max graphical settings if I've got this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment