Wednesday, December 18, 2013

How do you fix Asus Republic of Gamers random lag problem?

best gaming laptops 2012 yahoo on Kurzer Einblick in Shaiya vom Charakter bis zum Ende der ersten Quest ...
best gaming laptops 2012 yahoo image



Allan


This happens whenever the mouse doesn't move for a certain period of time for pretty much all of the games I have on my laptop (SSF4: AE Ver. 2012, SFxT Ver. 2013, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, PCSX2 games, and Arkham City GOTY)
But whenever I move the mouse again...it starts running normally again
I have looked for this type of issue on the internet...and it gives me results on the mouse lagging the game and how to fix it...obviously that's not what I'm looking for
and I also have fragmented, cleaned all virus' off my laptop, etc.
and still the same problem (even after I checked off windows event collector and windows event log)...
so please help?
thanks
defragmented**
and I am also using a wired microsoft branded 360 controller to play all my games on my pc too



Answer
Hey, that is a great question,welcome to answers, I hope this information helps.

You could try shutting it down and when you start it up press F8 repeatedly until you get a screen with the option to boot to the Last Known Good Configuration. Try this first and see if it makes a difference. A second way to get there.

Start Menu->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->System Restore. Choose the most recent date before the encountered problem. If it doesn't work, try the next date.

Post the brand and complete model number and installed operating system when asking a question to get the best help. You need to post full details of the problem and what you want to do.


I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.



Source(s):
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

Spiritually Speaking: I'm thinking about putting together an R&S board game to manufacture?




Instant St


Now besides obvious questions like "If we evolved why are there still monkeys?" and "Why are atheists in the R&S section, I thought it was supposed to be RELIGION and Spirituality" what other questions should I put in the game?

And what characters should there be to play as? I need to narrow it down just a bit.
Contraception? Really? Wow

Oh and nice "mentinos" of the tadpole question. (Hey he said it not me)

You guys are hilarious.

And the object of the game....I think the possibilities could be endless.



Answer
Other questions that have been asked thousands of times here, a.k.a. drinking questions:

- "Is the world going to end in 2012?"

- Something with "athiest" in the title

- Pascal's Wager, of course

- "Why r athiestst trying 2 take oout prayr from shcools?"

- "What is Wicca? I'm incapable of scrolling up to the top of the page and using Yahoo.com as a search engine."

- "Why do we have bunnies and eggs for easter?"

- "Do u believe in God?"

- "Why is everybody typing *drink*?"

For characters, definitely include Fireball, Rev Albert Einstein, Laptop Jesus, and the What Should I Do Retard.

I can imagine picking up a card that reads, "Fireball throws Pascal's Wager. Drink 2 points."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you fix Asus Republic of Gamers random lag problem?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment