Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What is a good LIGHTWEIGHT LapTop to buy to play the SIMS3 game on?

best gaming laptop lightweight on HP ENVY 17-1011NR Laptop | Best Gaming Laptop 2013
best gaming laptop lightweight image



StarrLee


I'd also like to have a photo-editing program installed on it (like paintshoppro 6) and I will also want to upload pics & video from my camera, and ofcourse, browse the internet superfast.

What kind of laptop should I get?



Answer
an expensive one lawl.

looking up a laptop that might work for you. will edit back with information once i locate something.

http://www.dell.com/

you can customize a 400$ laptop (or any of your choice) to meet the standards your require, here are the sims 3 system requirments so it may help you.

FOR WINDOWS VISTA

* 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 1.5 GB RAM
* 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1
* At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games

For computers using built-in graphics chipsets under Windows, the game requires at least:

* Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA 3-Series or above
* 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
* 0.5 GB additional RAM

What is the best type of laptop to buy for college?







I've looked into a few but I'm looking to see people's opinions. If you could tell me why its a good laptop and the exact type it yould be great[:

I'll give the best answer 5 stars.



Answer
Some things I looked for when laptop shopping:

1. Good battery life. Perhaps the most important quality of a good college laptop since you'll be going from class to class playing flash games and ignoring the professor (j/k). Actually, the biggest reason you want a good battery life (somewhere around 4+ hours) is "just in case". Depending on what college you go to, lecture halls and classrooms may or may not have outlets for your laptop. In my experience, I've found that hand-written notes are vastly superior to typed up notes (both to help you learn and to study from) so I left my laptop in the dorms 90% of the time. However, in that 10% when I did take my laptop with me, I was glad to have a long battery life.

2. Lightweight. More than likely, you'll be carrying the laptop around in a backpack. Again, it depends on your college, but if you're going to be walking around with notebooks and possibly textbooks, you'll want your laptop pretty light. I would definitely suggest something under 6lbs if your campus is large.

3. Portability. While not as important as the other two, carrying around a huge 17" laptop is less than ideal. Depending on your school, lecture hall seats may be pretty cramped too. Look for something 11-15.6 inches. Definitely do not go over 15.6 inches. Bigger laptops also tend to be heavier and have a short battery life too.

4. Specs. If you are a gamer, you'll want decent specs. Nowadays, you'll want a i5 or i7 with at least an upper middle class graphics card.

My laptop of choice at the time was the M11x, which was an 11.6 inch laptop with 6+ hours of battery life and weighed under 5 pounds all the while having a middle class graphics card. Not bad at the time.

Since then I've looked at the M14x, which is also good laptop for college (a little on the heavy side though), but ultimately ended up too expensive for me. I ended up getting an HP DV6TSE with a 30% off coupon. Unfortunately, this laptop is a big 15.6 inch and has poor battery life, but I write all my notes on paper anyways.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good LIGHTWEIGHT LapTop to buy to play the SIMS3 game on?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment