Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why does my laptop freeze when I leave yahoo games?

best gaming laptops yahoo on Yahoo undertaking 'Minty' project to invigorate e-mail service ...
best gaming laptops yahoo image



fliper42


I have a new laptop running on Windows XP. I have no problems that I know of other than trying to exit any Yahoo Games. My laptop freezes, I get a blank page and have to Ctrl, Alt & Delete. I had no problem exiting from AOL games, both running Java.


Answer
My PC does that too! I really don't know why. Sorry I couldn't be much help!

I want a way to download full puzzle games to my laptop. How do I do that?




DHRITI RAN


Like the games available in yahoo games for one hr trials. I want the full version without having to pay for it!


Answer
In my view, it is too dificult to download the games, why not play free puzzle games online, I often play these puzzle games online:

Zon8 http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/zon8.shtml
Zon8 is a puzzle adventure game that takes players on a journey through a fictitious warehouse of Robert Ripley's archives. Players must solve a series of puzzles, discover special artifacts and collect a variety of clues on their journey.

Cube-Gardens of Zen http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/cube_45_gardens-of-zen.shtml
Solve challenging six sided puzzles to guide the young hero Cub on his quest. Meet Sensei and his Cinjas and various mystical creatures who guide your way to ultimate wisdom. This is a magical journey through the four seasons of the cube world.

Monkey Puzzle 2 http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/monkey-puzzle-2.shtml
When monkeys and puzzles combine, it can mean only one thing: Monkey Puzzle is back! Bigger, badder and with more monkeys, Monkey Puzzle 2 is an entirely new game! Clear all the monkeys on the level before the water rises too high, but watch out for giant spiders, obstructing blocks and the downright strange heavy nuts.This is a comprehensive re-imagining of the original title, with tons of extra content.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my laptop freeze when I leave yahoo games?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment