Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Other highly rated military games like call of duty,battlefield etc,which are not against muslims?

best gaming laptops in pakistan on Palson Pizza Maker 30 Cm Price in Pakistan - PriceSpy.PK
best gaming laptops in pakistan image



Fawad


Hi!!!I am a Muslim gamer from Pakistan..I wanna play games on my laptop,but i find many military games like call of duty,medal of honour and battlefield etc,against Muslims,so i avoid playing them,i wanna know about other highly rated military games,which are not offensive to us Muslims,so that i can play them,without any thing going in the back of mind that it,s against us,it,s disgraceful to us,we are targetted here and so on,any suggestions, recommend me good military games,that are not against Muslims..
Well!I asked about highly rated games..more suggestions?



Answer
Halo 4?

Should I Get An Alienware Laptop (Alienware M17x) or buy a custom built PC?




Mohsin


Ok so I am currently doing Pharmacy in Pakistan. I live in Canada and i go there every summer. i currently have 2 more years left until im done pharmacy and then I'll be in Canada foreva eva. Anyways it gets really boring here so i was thinking of purchasing an expensive gaming laptop/pc. i just dont know which to go for. Currently i was thinking Alienware M17x with 2.3Ghz quadcore processor, 1080p resolution screen with Geforce 680M graphics card with like 8Gb of RAM it's price is like just below 3000$. Yes i intend to play graphics heavy games such as Assassin's Creed, Witcher 2, Crysis etc. I'm quitting console gaming in favor of PC gaming because of all the benefits that come with PC. im just confused if i should get this laptop or PC. im sure a PC can be built with better specs at much lower cost however there's a catch.... Since im in Pakistan, there is the issue of electricity. The lights go out at random for x amount of time. These days its going out for about 16 hours a day since its hot out but usually maybe max 3 hours a day (during winters). Any help would me much appreciated.

I have never built a pc myself, nor have i ever purchased Alienware products. I'm not TOO worried about the cost i just want your opinion on whats best. Again i favor pc gaming over console because of things like better framerates/graphics/mods etc.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated



Answer
I have the Alienware .. battery life is a problem; while gaming or DVD playback, I get maybe 2.2 hrs ( less now that battery is aging) of battery time. Plus it weighs about 18 lbs with battery and accessories ( wireless trackball or Razer BlackAdder mouse, power brick or spare battery. )

Alienware ( Dell) also makes high-end gaming desktops.

If $$ is not an issue, and space/shipping isn't a problem, then I'd go with a big, custom PC case ( or Alienware / other big names) plus dual monitors ( cheaper than one larger one for the same pixel space) , and as big a UPS ( battery power backup) as you can afford.

Much easier to keep clean and maintain, less likely to be dropped in use, or stolen from your luggage in transit.

Also, no matter what kind of computer you get.. none of them "like" sudden power outages. Even laptops with batteries.. if you are connected to AC power and running, then AC power drops out - it can cause crashes or problems, getting worse over time.


side note: mine is the M17x - gen2. It has a couple of problems, one - cooling structures are very hard to access. I often work in dusty environments, or places where animals are. I have had to completely strip down the whole system to clean out the 3 copper heat sinks. Thanks for the detailed maintenance book, anyhow.
also, there is an issue ( partial fix is out - firmware update) -- where if my battery is charged at 100% (or anything above zero).. and I start working on AC power; then AC gets cut - the machine freezes. Requires forced shutdown and system restore to fix corruption. Next time I wipe operating system, I will try the firmware patch to dual video cards.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Other highly rated military games like call of duty,battlefield etc,which are not against muslims?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment