Friday, December 20, 2013

What kind of laptop should I get for college?

best gaming laptops under 800 on Best Gaming Computers - Cheap gaming desktop PC reviews, guides and ...
best gaming laptops under 800 image



Jake


So I will be attending college this fall and need to get a laptop that is under $800. I want to get a PC preferably running on Windows 7 home premium. I am going to school for graphic design and computer animation so a dedicated graphic card is a must in order to run the programs ill be working in. I would also like to be able to play games on my laptop with ease.

Any help is appreciated!



Answer
Only laptop available with a dedicated graphic card is Alienware.

What is the best dell that could play games, besides the alienware?




g1r8e2t


Any good laptop that could play games for under 800$?


Answer
For me is the dell xps 9000 I have it for 3 weeks it works fine for me

Also I am a hard gamer So i recommend it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of laptop should I get for college?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment