Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Where can I find cheapest laptops here in India?

best gaming laptops with price in india on The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 India price and release date information has ...
best gaming laptops with price in india image



Jared B


I'm planning to buy a new laptop for my son here in India but can't seem to know where to buy, any answer will be appreciated.


Answer
I just purchased an Acer Aspire 4310NWXCi online. I got it for only Rs.24,990.00.

The price of a laptop depends on the specification that you want. You may get a low price but it has a lower specs. May I ask is this for gaming or personal use only? What brand do you prefer?

What si the difference between these laptops?




Guille


I was checking Dell web page and notice that the Inspiron 14z and the XPS 14 are pretty alike, I do not know why there is that difference in the price. I want to buy a laptop and I was aiming for the XPS 14 but noticing how alike are those 2 which one should I buy. (I m a college student, that don't play high resolution game, maybe a massive online game)

And what do you say about a HP Folio or Envy, I had bad experience with HP my battery stop working after 15 months, so I am not comfortable looking for a HP, but I will appreciate any feedback.



Answer
Dell sucks, it's the worst computer manufacturer ever...
Dell is very popular amongst uneducated consumers, especially in the US and India, but a piece of crap nonetheless.

In fact, you should never shop for laptops by brand only, just compare specs vs price and get the best you can afford.
Very solid brands are Lenovo (formerly IBM), Toshiba, ASUS, Acer (formerly Gateway and eMachines), Sony Vaio, Fujitsu and even HP (which now includes Compaq too).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find cheapest laptops here in India?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment