Saturday, December 21, 2013

What are some games that can be played on a basic non gaming laptop?

best gaming laptops windows 8 on ... gaming pc we walk you through the details of choosing the right gaming
best gaming laptops windows 8 image



Narwhalsar


I'm on a basic non gaming laptop (windows 8, 2012-2013ish)..
Are there any good games you can suggest?
Well I have 4 gigs of RAM and it has Intel Pentium.. I really don't know what stats would helpp.. I'm a noob
and it's 64 bit



Answer
By just knowing the OS and the date I really know nothing, but I'll try.
Excellent games than can be played on middle-of-the-road or lower computers

Terraria (Available on steam)
Team Fortress 2 (Free to play on steam)
Portal/Portal 2 and Half Life 2 are fun, (though rather short) single player games.
Skyrim is incredibly fun, can be played on low graphics on most computers.

Should I buy a new gaming laptop with Windows 8?




The


I'm thinking of buying this gaming laptop. It has all the great specs and everything, but in my head, i'm thinking of something. Windows 8. It all looked so nice until I noticed that. I've heard many things about Windows 8, will some games even run with the operating system? How about some help?


Answer
Windows 8 should run just about everything Windows 7 can. Biggest issue is getting all of your requirements for gaming, such as Directx and such.
I had windows 8 for a bit and it was a hassle to get everything installed right.
But once I got it running, it ran all of my games fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some games that can be played on a basic non gaming laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment