Monday, December 16, 2013

What is the best laptop i could get for games with this amount of money?

best gaming laptops may 2012 on Best Gaming Equipment Reviews | The best gear for consoles, desktops ...
best gaming laptops may 2012 image



Cyle


I have $700 USD and wanted to know if i could get a good laptop with this money to play games like BF3 on medium settings,Grid 2,NFS MW 2012,etc.Im trying to get a laptop with Intel core I5 with 6gb ram and over 500gb HD with a good Graphics card,is there anyway i could get a laptop with those specs with this money?Thanks


Answer
Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
http://www.onedollarcomputersolutions.com/laptop.php

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-3121_7-5758â¦

Most reliable laptop brands: the results

Apple tops the list, as might be expected from such a premium PC builder. Apple products are far from cheap, but they do offer a quality experience. Runner up Dell has a very different business model. It, like other high-ranking brands HP and Asus, operates as a volume laptop maker, selling many thousands of laptops every week. We would expect to see them, and Lenovo, high up in our list because they sell so many PCs: but their higher ranking suggests a lot of satisfied customers.

Apple: 19%
Dell: 12%
Asus: 11%
HP: 11%
Acer: 9%
Lenovo: 9%
Toshiba: 9%
Samsung: 7%
Sony: 6%
Alienware: 3%
Fujitsu: 1%
MSI: 1%
Panasonic: 1%
I do not agree with this. But this was the results of a large survey...

The best 8 laptops for sale at this time by pc advisor...

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/test-centre/laptop/3214618/best-laptop-you-can-buy-2013/?cmpid=HTML-DN210613&olo=daily%20news

That is a great question, hope I was able to help. Good Luck...

People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.

Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional

How do i fix Sims 3 from not responding?




Mushikihak


I have Sims3 on and HP laptop with windows 7. i have a few expansions and mods. every time i try to load my world l, half way through it stops responding and closes. It started when i updated the game ealier today. (10/29/2012) there was a big update. now i cant play. i was guessing that it was and outdated mod. but i downloaded Delphy's Sims 3 Dashboard tool and it says everything is fine. can someone help me please.


Answer
It sounds like you may need to check your memory since updating the game. Make sure you have space needed for the game to load worlds & sims correctly. See EA's game spec requirements here:

http://www.thesims3.com/game/systemreq

See if maybe your're running low on memory on your laptop. I recently upgraded the PC all of my expansion and stuff packs are on and all of the glitches, load delays, and game lags are now gone. I would have issues with saving my game as well on the old PC but now I do not.

Before the upgrade I would search the internet relentlessly for why I was having so many issues with my game. It was totally frustrating but upgrading my PC has eliminated all game glitches of any kind. I have 1 TB of hard drive space, and 8 gb of RAM currently installed. My prior system only had 2 GB of memory/RAM.

However, with mods that are outdated since a recent game update, it may also be something causing a glitch of some sort. I manually go through mods that I recently added to my mods/packages folder and one by one try to find the culprit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best laptop i could get for games with this amount of money?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment