Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is it smart to wait for a good gaming notebook deal till mid Oktober 2009 ?

best gaming laptops notebooks on ... laptop best gaming laptop asus gaming laptop laptop asus gaming laptop
best gaming laptops notebooks image



wiidii


I want to buy a budget gaming notebook for round $ 1300. Now i had my eyes on the MSI Gt729 because I really want a mobility hd 4850. I cant seem to find any where else a notebook with this graphic card. My question is will there soon be more notebooks with this graphic card for arround $ 1300 be released ?


Answer
Nice!! I had my eye on it for as long as I could remember, factory overclock on the touchpad, everything.

There where some features that really turned me down, the Keyboard was a BIG ONE, I eventually went with an XPS computer for gaming and that one had a Light-up keyboard that is amazing on the fingers, its very quite.... anyway the keyboard SUCKS!!!.

The laptop there is pretty good and if I needed a gaming laptop right now I would wait, the first 5800 chips roled into the stores last week!!!!

Its only a matter of time till an ATI 5670 hits a laptop for under 1500$ so Wait!! you wont be disappointed.

A few reasons:
DX11 (who cares but still!!)
Latest and baddest is always Latest and baddest, not 2nd rate.
Optimized for Windows 7 (real good reviews--but we shall see!!)
So wait!

What gaming laptop can run these games at max settings?

Q. I'm looking for a desktop replacement gaming laptop, and I would prefer if the price wasn't over $2000, but I want the best custom built gaming laptop that $2000 can buy. Also, I want to run the below games at the maximum settings.

Crysis
Crysis: Warhead+Wars
Crysis 2
Dead Island
Battlefield 2
Battlefield: Bad Company 2+Vietnam Expansion Pack
Battlefield 3
And a few older classic games such as Halo 1, Halo Custom Edition, and Halo 2.


Answer
Asus g74 is really good. Also it does not overheat all the time like most other gaming laptops.

CTRL+C below.

http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks-asus-laptops-ct-95_51_163.html

Then CTRL+V in URL box.

EDIT: O yea, scroll down like all the way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it smart to wait for a good gaming notebook deal till mid Oktober 2009 ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment