Saturday, December 21, 2013

Is there a way to build my own gaming Laptop?

best gaming laptops skyrim on System Behavior And Throttle Testing - MSI GX60 Review: Radeon HD ...
best gaming laptops skyrim image



Yukimora


I need to my own gaming Laptop, so I can play Skyrim and World Of Warcraft everywhere; but Alienware is too expensive.

I need to save money as well, and I need to play my games wherever I go.

Is there a way to build a Laptop?



Answer
Nope.

Does anyone know of a good gaming laptop?




Oliver


I am looking for a cheepish gaming laptop around the £800-£900 under a £1000 hopefully, that can play games like: Skyrim, maybe the call of duty's. It would be great if it can play Minecraft at maximum graphics/ render distance. If you know of any that would be great, even a pc that is under £1000 that can play good games.Thanks all answers are appreciated!


Answer
The "Asus G75" series gaming laptops are pretty good, get the ones that cost around $1,200.

It should be able to run Minecraft fine. I paid $2,000 for my computer, it can run every game fine, but Minecraft still has issues XD Be sure to get the mod "Optifine"

Also, DON'T BUY AN ALIENWARE! They are EXTREMELY overpriced.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a way to build my own gaming Laptop?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment