Monday, March 31, 2014

Best Upcoming editing and gaming laptop laptop for 2011(After Summer)?




Philip


I'm looking for a good laptop that can play games at about medium high settings and edit video footage. I have about 1100$ that I can spend after this summer maybe a little more. I was hoping I can buy a pretty good one on black Friday but I'm not sure how that work with laptops. I was looking at the m14x in alienware but not sure about the price tag on it(Can Black Friday help?). If anyone has any good suggestions feel free to help thanks. =)


Answer
aliewares do not go on black friday discounts

you can NOT get even close to "best upcoming editing and gaming laptop for only 1100 US dollars. Dell precisions, alienwares and falcoln northwest can run 3-5 TIMES that amount.
You CAN get a VERY good one though. There are some terrific bargains. At 1100, I'd be looking at XPS, asus, quosimo,

You are smart to wait as long as possible. MOST companies will have a product refresh in june and most companies put sales on latops during july/ august.

You can get good deals on black friday, but most are on ENTRY level systems, not "entrtainment" class or "gaming" class computers.

Good luck!

A laptop for people who hate laptops?




blindflack


Looking at buying a high performance laptop to replace my desktop. Will use external mouse, keyboard and monitor while at home. Am I going to be happy with it, or should I just keep my desktop? I've always thought laptop keypads and touchpads were useless for real work and never found their performance worth their portability. Suggestions for a durable user friendly laptop? I'm looking at Asus right now.
A Mac won't be a possiblity because I'll use it for gaming....real gaming.



Answer
I'm off to college soon and as much as I want to build my own desktop, I definately need the portability of a laptop to bring back and forth my stuff during vacations. I too don't really like doing regular work or gaming on a laptop's keyboard and touch pad, I don't really like using the screen either, so I will be bringing a wireless keyboard/mouse as well as an LCD monitor to supplement my use while in the dorm. Im not saying I dislike everything about the laptop, it's definately useful to bring around since it's portable.

I've set my sights on a sweet Sager NP2090. Don't let the unknown brand name fool you, they have been here for a while making laptops. What you don't know is that manufacturers like Dell, HP, Alienware, Compaq, etc all use the same parts from the same manufacturers as lesser known companies like Compal, Clevo, Sager, Quanta, PowerPro, etc. All the big names company do is put them together and slap an enormouse price tag. In fact, companies like Compal and Quanta produce more than half of the world's laptops. That's more than Dell, HP, Compaq, Alienware and the other brand's that you've ever heard of, COMBINED.

Check this out, the Sager NP2090 comes standard with 2MP webcam, biometric fingerprint reader, 4 in 1 card reader, a glossy exterior, wifi card, and lot's more. The one I'm getting is a gaming beast: Intel Core 2 Duo Centrino 2ghz, 1GB DDR2 RAM, nvidia 8600GT 512MB video, combo DVD dual layer burner, 80GB hdd, 9 cell battery (4hr + battery life), 3 year labor 1 year parts warranty. Heres the kicker, all this for $1135. If you decide to order this laptop be warned, it's a popular one among incoming college student's this summer so expect to wait until mid-late July to actually get the laptop.

Order from either www.xoticpc.com or www.powernotebooks.com. Both retailers have excellent prices and have the BEST customer service. Any questions, they will answer in person, either through email or phone, your choice. They will update you every step of the way about your order until you receive it. By the way, did I mention you talk to a real person?

Of course, you don't have to choose this particular model, it's just the one I want but you would be very happy with it as well. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Upcoming editing and gaming laptop laptop for 2011(After Summer)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment